You will receive a full refund if:
- You cancel your rental at least 24 hours in advance.
- Extreme weather conditions prevent us from setting up your display within 48 hours
of original stork delivery date.
You will NOT receive a refund if:
- The homeowner stopped us from setting up the display.
- The homeowner called us and asked us to remove the display.
- Less than 24 hours notice is given to cancel the order.
- The wrong address was given to us and we are unable to contact the
homeowner or purchaser for the correct address.
- The stork cannot be set up because we cannot gain access into a
- The homeowner has a dog loose on the property.
- Or any other reason we cannot set up the display that is beyond our control.